- I do not sell any of my recordings, so please do not ask.
- I do not accept mp3-sourced recordings. Please do not send me recordings made from mp3.
- Please burn CDs using DAO (Disc-At-Once) and with a speed no more than 8x.
- Use brand name discs. Do NOT use Verbatim, Sony or M-More CDRs. Preferred brands are Fuji's, Philips and TDK. Let me know which brand you use.
- Use EAC for audio extraction.
- Let me know about flaws on your recordings, such as pops, ticks, static or clicks between tracks.
- Please, do not write on the CDs. I will do the same.
EXC = Excellent - VG = Very Good - GD = Good - Fair = Fair - Poor = Poor
Aud = Audience - SBD = Soundboard - IEM = In-Ear Monitor - ALD = Assisted Listening Device - BDC = Broadcast
Matrix = Mix of IEM, SBD or ALD recordings with an audience recording (mix of two or more audience recordings will appear as 'Aud', too)
On the top of the site there is a "Tour menu". So, concerts are ordered by tour. Clicking on each tour, you will find all shows I own from this tour ordered by leg. It will appear the title and date of the concerts, quality, number of cds and possible remarks. If you want to get more information of each concert, you will only have to click on the title of the recording. After this, it will show the complete information about concert (venue, attendance data if possible or known, setlist, comments, detected flaws, etc).
A few more notes. Soundchecks are included in their tour, ordered in their right date. "Pre-Boy" recordings have been included in the "Boy Tour" page. "Under Australian Skies Tour" has been added to the "The Unforgettable Fire Tour" area. Self-Aid and "Conspiracy Of Hope Tour" shows are placed in the "Joshua Tree Tour" page. The so-called "All That You Can't Leave Behind Promo Tour" has been included in the "Elevation Tour" page. Same occurs with the so-called "No Line on the Horizon Promo Tour", included in the "360º Tour" page.
The 'Other Artists' section is ordered by four categories. Both The Prodigy and Sigur Rós recordings have their own category and pages, the rest of my favourite artists can be found in the 'Other Bands / Artists' section, while the fourth part correspond with 'Classical & Jazz' recordings.